Serving Dracut, MA residents for 15+ years!
#1 Furnace Installation Company in Dracut, MA, With Over 600 5-Star Reviews
Are you ready for an upgrade or new furnace installation? New Era Plumbing & HVAC has everything you need in Dracut, MA!
Making your home more comfortable in the cold season isn’t as simple as landing on the first choice for “Gas furnace installation near me.” The brutal winters in Dracut, MA, require the correct type of furnace to heat your home if you want to keep the whole family comfortable. So, working with an experienced heating and cooling company like New Era Plumbing & HVAC is crucial.
Our local team has over 15 years of experience in the industry, including serving homeowners in Dracut, MA, and surrounding areas. If you want a company that emphasizes customer satisfaction and expert services, give us a call.
Heater Installation Options We Provide
At New Era Plumbing & HVAC, we understand homeowners have specific needs and preferences. That’s why we provide such a wide array of furnace replacement options. The heating systems we handle include the following:
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
Each system features unique advantages. Why not let us help you decide on the best one for your home?
Free replacement estimate
$649 Honeywell UV Light. Get Your Allergies Under Control
Signs You Need a New Electric or Gas Furnace Installation
A new installation might sound like a considerable investment, but you have options. For example, when possible, our team provides furnace repairs. If a replacement becomes inevitable, our knowledgeable experts will help you choose a brand and type that suits your needs and budget.
Here are a few signs that you need a replacement furnace in Dracut, MA:
A heating system’s lifespan depends on how often you use it and how well you maintain it over the years. However, many units start experiencing issues between 10 and 15 years. In that case, our team will likely recommend a replacement versus a repair.
It’s normal to need furnace repairs every so often. However, a major repair at least once a year signals you need a replacement unit. Thankfully, a new furnace installation can save you money in the long run with better energy efficiency and heating capabilities.
Energy bills go up in winter and summer or with visitors. But if your consumption hasn’t changed and the bills increase sharply, the furnace might be losing energy efficiency due to damage. An inefficient or malfunctioning heating system works harder to warm your home, which increases energy use.
In this case, purchasing a more energy-efficient system can result in significant savings.
Is the furnace only blowing cold air? Our team needs to inspect your system as soon as possible. Other reasons to call us include the following:
- Uneven heating or cold spots
- Strange sounds from the unit
- The furnace is not working at all
The Main Benefits of a Furnace Installation Near Me
You can enjoy the following benefits when replacing your old furnace or trading in your current heating system for a furnace:
- Better energy efficiency for lower utility bills
- A new furnace installation that’s better for the environment
- Improved indoor air quality for comfort, better sleep, and a reduced risk of mold or pests
If you are considering installing a new furnace, heat pump, or boiler, it is vital to use the right HVAC company. Consider New Era Plumbing & HVAC—our technicians undergo a strict vetting process to ensure they have the correct skills and knowledge for the job.
FAQ's About Our Furnace and HVAC Services
- Electric furnaces are safer, less noisy, and tend to last longer.
- Gas furnaces cost more to install initially but offer a cheaper fuel source compared to running an electric furnace. They also provide more heat and can warm a home quicker. However, you’ll need natural gas lines, and installing them can be a significant investment.
Yes, a new furnace installation won’t replace an air conditioner. However, homeowners might want to install a heat pump instead, as this system covers both heating and cooling needs.
An average HVAC system lasts between 10 to 25 years. Several factors influence this lifespan, including the following:
- How often you use your heating system
- Whether you regularly maintain it
- Your area’s climate and other factors
You can maximize your unit’s lifespan with regular maintenance from reliable professionals like New Era Plumbing & HVAC.
- Regular maintenance. Schedule our team once a year for a furnace and twice a year for a heat pump. We’ll do an inspection and tune-up for your heating system that will instantly improve energy efficiency.
- Smart thermostat. Don’t fight with manual thermostats that break easily; invest in a smart thermostat that’s convenient and easy to calibrate.
- Better Insulation. Have you sealed holes or gaps throughout your home? If not, air can escape, leading to higher energy bills and strain on your furnace’s components.
Experts like New Era Plumbing & HVAC recommend replacing air filters every one to three months. A clogged air filter forces the HVAC system to work harder and lowers indoor air quality. So, ensure it is clean enough to trap pet hair, smoke, food particles, viruses, mold spores, and more.
Choose New Era Plumbing & HVAC for Dracut Furnace Installation!
Why choose New Era Plumbing & HVAC for furnace and heat pump installation in Dracut, MA?
- We provide flexible financing options for more affordable installation.
- We never pressure you into a service you don’t need, doing our best to provide options.
- We back every project with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Count on us for installation, repair, and maintenance services, from helping you choose the right heating or cooling system to keeping it going for years to come.
Call New Era Plumbing & HVAC at (978) 593-2294 today to learn more about our furnace installation and other services in Dracut, MA, and surrounding areas.